More Articles for INDOT
Effective July 1, there are two changes to Indiana’s Move Over Law. Motorists must reduce their vehicle’s speed 10 mph under the posted speed limit if they cannot move to an adjacent lane safely. Secondly, the updated law now includes ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction749 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events708 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes591 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines456 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up447 Views