More Articles for INDOT LaPorte District Deputy Commissioner Mike McPhillips
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is moving forward with demolition plans for the closed State Road 912 (Cline Avenue) bridge. These plans include demolition of the elevated section of Cline Ave. scheduled for letting in November 2011. “Since the Cline Ave. ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views