More Articles for INDOT Commissioner Michael B. Cline
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is seeking competitive applications for $20 million in federal Transportation Enhancement (TE) funding that is frequently applied to bicycle and pedestrian projects. Since 1991, Congress has set aside federal highway and bridge funds to ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2223 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1274 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans486 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views