More Articles for INDOT Commissioner Michael B. Cline
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is seeking competitive applications for $20 million in federal Transportation Enhancement (TE) funding that is frequently applied to bicycle and pedestrian projects. Since 1991, Congress has set aside federal highway and bridge funds to ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency544 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill392 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River379 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update321 Views