More Articles for Indianapolis
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) has released a video showing multiple trucks striking a Virginia Avenue Bridge underpass, according to a report from NBC News. Transportation officials installed a camera at the underpass because large trucks have repeatedly hit the ...
Here is an urban project that might just become something of a model for other big cities, and it comes with an innovative funding approach, always a winner these days. The Indianapolis Cultural Trail is, it says, " a world-class ...
Indianapolis's entire vehicle fleet may soon run on alternative fuels. City mayor Greg Ballard is pushing the conversion, something that has not been done yet in a major American city, and he wants it done by 2025. Other cities all have ...
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress225 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?209 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views