More Articles for Indianapolis
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) has released a video showing multiple trucks striking a Virginia Avenue Bridge underpass, according to a report from NBC News. Transportation officials installed a camera at the underpass because large trucks have repeatedly hit the ...
Here is an urban project that might just become something of a model for other big cities, and it comes with an innovative funding approach, always a winner these days. The Indianapolis Cultural Trail is, it says, " a world-class ...
Indianapolis's entire vehicle fleet may soon run on alternative fuels. City mayor Greg Ballard is pushing the conversion, something that has not been done yet in a major American city, and he wants it done by 2025. Other cities all have ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1565 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority853 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker791 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles731 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours561 Views