More Articles for Indianapolis
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) has released a video showing multiple trucks striking a Virginia Avenue Bridge underpass, according to a report from NBC News. Transportation officials installed a camera at the underpass because large trucks have repeatedly hit the ...
Here is an urban project that might just become something of a model for other big cities, and it comes with an innovative funding approach, always a winner these days. The Indianapolis Cultural Trail is, it says, " a world-class ...
Indianapolis's entire vehicle fleet may soon run on alternative fuels. City mayor Greg Ballard is pushing the conversion, something that has not been done yet in a major American city, and he wants it done by 2025. Other cities all have ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges386 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college325 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress230 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?178 Views