More Articles for Indianapolis Boulevard lift bridge
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) conducted several test lifts on the Indianapolis Boulevard lift bridge on Aug. 24. Each test took about 20 minutes. The routine tests will allow crews to open and close the bridge in different modes and ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse487 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views