More Articles for Indiana
Terex Roadbuilding named Agustin "Gus" Luis, Jr., as the company's new district manager in the Great Lakes region. Luis will be responsible for sales, training and dealer development in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio and Michigan. With the addition of Luis, Terex divided ...
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) it has fully advertised or awarded all $658 million of Indiana’s highway and bridge allocation under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. The Recovery Act has funded 1,082 transportation projects spread across all 92 ...
Missouri was awarded $31 million for high-speed rail projects under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus." “We are very pleased. This is the best news we could have hoped for given the extreme competition for rail funding,” ...
Ever since the invention of the automobile, paved roads have meant progress. Now some cash-strapped towns and counties are finding progress too expensive, and they are tearing up battered roads and putting down gravel. The high price of pavement and the ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?469 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group248 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders157 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget153 Views
- Hyundai President Yoon: Company to intro Tier 4 Final F-Series this year148 Views