More Articles for Indiana University Northwest (IU Northwest)
For years, the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) and Indiana University Northwest (IU Northwest) have worked to improve safety for students crossing State Road 53 (Broadway), between 33rd and 35th Avenues, through the use of lane markings, pedestrian signage, fencing, ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident965 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side541 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?505 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes439 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005361 Views