More Articles for Indiana University Northwest (IU Northwest)
For years, the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) and Indiana University Northwest (IU Northwest) have worked to improve safety for students crossing State Road 53 (Broadway), between 33rd and 35th Avenues, through the use of lane markings, pedestrian signage, fencing, ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views