More Articles for Indiana Toll Road
What do the Pocahontas Parkway (Richmond, Va., vicinity), South Bay Expressway (San Diego, Calif.) and Indiana Toll Road have in common? All are toll road projects that are currently undergoing or have been through a restructuring - or even bankruptcy. While ...
Partnerships Promote Preservation Philosophy Regional Partnerships Link State, Local Agencies with State-of-the-Art Pavement Preservation Practice. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor As road agencies strapped for cash look for ways to optimize their limited dollars, many are taking a much closer look at the ...
Indiana makes some Major (funding) Moves By Mike Anderson No doubt, Becky Skillman has faced more difficult audiences. After all, there’s no need for any politician to convince people who sell and service construction equipment that building new roads is a good ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1023 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones917 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse758 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones392 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?303 Views