More Articles for Indiana Toll Road
What do the Pocahontas Parkway (Richmond, Va., vicinity), South Bay Expressway (San Diego, Calif.) and Indiana Toll Road have in common? All are toll road projects that are currently undergoing or have been through a restructuring - or even bankruptcy. While ...
Partnerships Promote Preservation Philosophy Regional Partnerships Link State, Local Agencies with State-of-the-Art Pavement Preservation Practice. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor As road agencies strapped for cash look for ways to optimize their limited dollars, many are taking a much closer look at the ...
Indiana makes some Major (funding) Moves By Mike Anderson No doubt, Becky Skillman has faced more difficult audiences. After all, there’s no need for any politician to convince people who sell and service construction equipment that building new roads is a good ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident965 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side541 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?505 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes439 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005361 Views