More Articles for Indiana Finance Authority
Now that the Indiana Finance Authority and Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) have finalized the contract with I-69 Development Partners to design, build, finance, operate and maintain the 21 new miles of I-69 Section 5. Utility relocation will take place prior ...
Illiana Corridor officials yesterday announced that the U.S. Department of Transportation (U.S. DOT) has deemed the project eligible to apply for a federal loan that could finance up to one-third of the project. If the loan is approved, it would be ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong961 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]950 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction390 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair377 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker341 Views