More Articles for Indiana Finance Authority
Now that the Indiana Finance Authority and Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) have finalized the contract with I-69 Development Partners to design, build, finance, operate and maintain the 21 new miles of I-69 Section 5. Utility relocation will take place prior ...
Illiana Corridor officials yesterday announced that the U.S. Department of Transportation (U.S. DOT) has deemed the project eligible to apply for a federal loan that could finance up to one-third of the project. If the loan is approved, it would be ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse463 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes352 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers132 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches73 Views