More Articles for Indiana Finance Authority
Now that the Indiana Finance Authority and Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) have finalized the contract with I-69 Development Partners to design, build, finance, operate and maintain the 21 new miles of I-69 Section 5. Utility relocation will take place prior ...
Illiana Corridor officials yesterday announced that the U.S. Department of Transportation (U.S. DOT) has deemed the project eligible to apply for a federal loan that could finance up to one-third of the project. If the loan is approved, it would be ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1965 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1164 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?346 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 308 Views