More Articles for Indiana Finance Authority
Now that the Indiana Finance Authority and Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) have finalized the contract with I-69 Development Partners to design, build, finance, operate and maintain the 21 new miles of I-69 Section 5. Utility relocation will take place prior ...
Illiana Corridor officials yesterday announced that the U.S. Department of Transportation (U.S. DOT) has deemed the project eligible to apply for a federal loan that could finance up to one-third of the project. If the loan is approved, it would be ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!127 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views