More Articles for Indiana DOT
?%# What percentage of RAP is best? It depends. T here are powerful inducements today to reuse reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) in a variety of applications. And the big question about RAP has shifted from whether it belongs in mixes at all, ...
In response to recent speed checks, the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) will increase the speed limit from 55 to 65 miles per hour on both directions of I-65 between mile markers 252 and 256.8. New speed limit signs will ...
Warmer weather means it’s time for spring cleaning in Indiana and the state’s highways are no exception. The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT), the Indiana Department of Correction (DOC) and Adopt-A-Highway groups will kick off a statewide effort to clean ...
Gaining influence in 2011 By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor There are big changes on the way for a number of existing infrastructure technologies and practices, and they will significantly influence the highway and bridge communities in 2011. In the coming year, new research, ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects662 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)391 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D391 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)359 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots293 Views