More Articles for Indiana Department of Transportation
The engineering fabric shown here forms a bond breaker between the cement-treated base and the concrete pavement. If it’s a super-stout pavement base model you’re looking for, look no further than the Des Moines (Ia.) International Airport. Last summer, Manatts ...
As the cold and snow of winter prepares to move into Northern Indiana, the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) says its top priority is snow and ice removal. INDOT uses all available resources to keep roads open, maximize the mobility ...
Warmer weather means it’s time for spring cleaning in Indiana and the state’s highways are no exception. The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT), the Indiana Department of Correction (DOC) and Adopt-A-Highway groups will kick off a statewide effort to clean ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1545 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers451 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012400 Views
- Private money: A funding wildcard in 2014285 Views