More Articles for Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT)
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) has announced the first of many contracts designed to address roadway and traffic concerns for the closed S.R. 912 (Cline Avenue). Walsh and Kelly Construction Company of Griffith was the low bidder at $927,922.95 for ...
In honor of Earth Day, the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) announces new paving specifications that allow for additional use of recycled materials. By increasing the amount of reclaimed asphalt pavement and recycled roofing shingles within asphalt mixes, INDOT anticipates ...
After a 120-mph tornado ripped apart a wood-and-shingle facility just before winter, a fast-tracked replacement had a new covered dome up in time for the 2009-10 winter. On Aug. 19, the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) Chesterton Unit salt dome was torn ...
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) it has fully advertised or awarded all $658 million of Indiana’s highway and bridge allocation under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. The Recovery Act has funded 1,082 transportation projects spread across all 92 ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views