More Articles for Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT)
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) has announced the first of many contracts designed to address roadway and traffic concerns for the closed S.R. 912 (Cline Avenue). Walsh and Kelly Construction Company of Griffith was the low bidder at $927,922.95 for ...
In honor of Earth Day, the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) announces new paving specifications that allow for additional use of recycled materials. By increasing the amount of reclaimed asphalt pavement and recycled roofing shingles within asphalt mixes, INDOT anticipates ...
After a 120-mph tornado ripped apart a wood-and-shingle facility just before winter, a fast-tracked replacement had a new covered dome up in time for the 2009-10 winter. On Aug. 19, the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) Chesterton Unit salt dome was torn ...
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) it has fully advertised or awarded all $658 million of Indiana’s highway and bridge allocation under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. The Recovery Act has funded 1,082 transportation projects spread across all 92 ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident930 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?563 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds558 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side511 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes454 Views