More Articles for Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) contractors
Safety improvements are planned for 30 miles of Interstate 65 in northwest Indiana this year as part of an initiative to double the statewide deployment of cable safety barriers. Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) contractors will install the barriers in Lake, ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident941 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?565 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds562 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side522 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views