More Articles for Indiana Department of Transportation (DOT)
All too often, a research project is completed and the final report just sits on a shelf. But, if an agency invests a little effort in exploring how the results can be used, there may be big payoffs for the agency, ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1023 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets948 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway676 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?638 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views