More Articles for Indiana Department of Transportation (DOT)
All too often, a research project is completed and the final report just sits on a shelf. But, if an agency invests a little effort in exploring how the results can be used, there may be big payoffs for the agency, ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side531 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views