More Articles for Inc.
by Daniel Brown, Contributing Editor With workability, environmental benefits and solid performance reports,Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement — RAP — is becoming a bigger part of the mix. It’s a trend that’s sweeping the nation: using more reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) in hot-mix asphalt. ...
U.S. consumption of asphalt products is projected to increase 1.7 percent annually to 30.8 million tons in 2013, according to the report, Asphalt, recently released by The Freedonia Group. This is equivalent to 169 million barrels of primary asphalt, the vast ...
Leo A. Vecellio, Jr., chairman, president and CEO of West Palm Beach, Fla.-based Vecellio Group, Inc., has been elected chairman of the American Road & Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF) Board of Trustees. The announcement was made during the ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1570 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets964 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses900 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views