More Articles for Inc. v. Johnson (Feb. 24
“Abnormally dangerous activities” are subject to special legal principles. According to the doctrine of abnormally dangerous activities, some activities, under certain conditions, may be so hazardous they result in strict liability. Though one who carries on an abnormally dangerous activity does ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)806 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D289 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says265 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers260 Views