More Articles for in a written statement. The selected projects include the following: Cross Sound Enhancements Project (Connecticut Department of Transportation): this project will improve ferry capacity and reduce en
Just four months after unveiling the America’s Marine Highway Program, a new initiative to move more cargo on the water rather than on crowded highways, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced on Aug. 11 his selection of marine highway corridors ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction785 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events691 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes599 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines556 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up475 Views