More Articles for improve safety and mobility in rural northwest Alabama
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez joined state and local officials on Feb. 22 to review progress on the Appalachian Corridor X and I-65 Interchange, a project that the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) says will improve safety and mobility ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency525 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update276 Views