More Articles for Impact Recovery Systems
Traffic safety product manufacturer Impact Recovery Systems (IRS) is celebrating its 20th year in business. On May 29, the company marked its official 20-year anniversary. Although IRS has been in business since 1991, its origin dates back much further. In 1956, Frank ...
In March 2010, Impact Recovery Systems began development of a curbing system that would offer superior durability, visibility, convenience and cost effectiveness in a lightweight, low-profile design. The resulting product was Tuff Curb XLP. Superior Strength Tuff Curb XLP is a low-profile, ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong991 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]959 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction461 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair439 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views