More Articles for Impact Recovery Systems
Traffic safety product manufacturer Impact Recovery Systems (IRS) is celebrating its 20th year in business. On May 29, the company marked its official 20-year anniversary. Although IRS has been in business since 1991, its origin dates back much further. In 1956, Frank ...
In March 2010, Impact Recovery Systems began development of a curbing system that would offer superior durability, visibility, convenience and cost effectiveness in a lightweight, low-profile design. The resulting product was Tuff Curb XLP. Superior Strength Tuff Curb XLP is a low-profile, ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views