More Articles for Impact Recovery Systems
Traffic safety product manufacturer Impact Recovery Systems (IRS) is celebrating its 20th year in business. On May 29, the company marked its official 20-year anniversary. Although IRS has been in business since 1991, its origin dates back much further. In 1956, Frank ...
In March 2010, Impact Recovery Systems began development of a curbing system that would offer superior durability, visibility, convenience and cost effectiveness in a lightweight, low-profile design. The resulting product was Tuff Curb XLP. Superior Strength Tuff Curb XLP is a low-profile, ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views