More Articles for Impact Recovery Systems
Traffic safety product manufacturer Impact Recovery Systems (IRS) is celebrating its 20th year in business. On May 29, the company marked its official 20-year anniversary. Although IRS has been in business since 1991, its origin dates back much further. In 1956, Frank ...
In March 2010, Impact Recovery Systems began development of a curbing system that would offer superior durability, visibility, convenience and cost effectiveness in a lightweight, low-profile design. The resulting product was Tuff Curb XLP. Superior Strength Tuff Curb XLP is a low-profile, ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series799 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group349 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines175 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views