More Articles for Impact Recovery Systems
Traffic safety product manufacturer Impact Recovery Systems (IRS) is celebrating its 20th year in business. On May 29, the company marked its official 20-year anniversary. Although IRS has been in business since 1991, its origin dates back much further. In 1956, Frank ...
In March 2010, Impact Recovery Systems began development of a curbing system that would offer superior durability, visibility, convenience and cost effectiveness in a lightweight, low-profile design. The resulting product was Tuff Curb XLP. Superior Strength Tuff Curb XLP is a low-profile, ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River627 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update340 Views