More Articles for Imad Al-Qadi
The Illinois Tollway Board of Directors has approved a three-year intergovernmental agreement with the Illinois Center for Transportation (ICT) at the University of Illinois at Champaign/Urbana to study ways to reduce construction and maintenance costs and extend the life span ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving398 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice350 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill334 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views