More Articles for I’m Stuck
When Congress reconvenes on September 9, U.S. lawmakers can expect to come back to more than 2,000 messages from Americans urging them to take action to repair the nation’s transportation network. “Congress can expect to return from their summer vacation to ...
Building America’s Future (BAF) on Tuesday announced that the “I’m Stuck” app it developed has reached nearly 10,000 downloads and has sent more than 1,000 messages to lawmakers urging them to invest in transportation. Marcia Hale, president of BAF, said in ...
Commuters and passengers who experience traffic jams, flight delays, poor road conditions and more can now tell their elected officials in a quick and convenient way, thanks to a new app called “I’m Stuck,” the Chicago Tribune reported. The app, developed ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River618 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency547 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business363 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update335 Views