More Articles for I’m Stuck
When Congress reconvenes on September 9, U.S. lawmakers can expect to come back to more than 2,000 messages from Americans urging them to take action to repair the nation’s transportation network. “Congress can expect to return from their summer vacation to ...
Building America’s Future (BAF) on Tuesday announced that the “I’m Stuck” app it developed has reached nearly 10,000 downloads and has sent more than 1,000 messages to lawmakers urging them to invest in transportation. Marcia Hale, president of BAF, said in ...
Commuters and passengers who experience traffic jams, flight delays, poor road conditions and more can now tell their elected officials in a quick and convenient way, thanks to a new app called “I’m Stuck,” the Chicago Tribune reported. The app, developed ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?457 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group223 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders156 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget153 Views
- Hyundai President Yoon: Company to intro Tier 4 Final F-Series this year147 Views