More Articles for I’m Stuck
When Congress reconvenes on September 9, U.S. lawmakers can expect to come back to more than 2,000 messages from Americans urging them to take action to repair the nation’s transportation network. “Congress can expect to return from their summer vacation to ...
Building America’s Future (BAF) on Tuesday announced that the “I’m Stuck” app it developed has reached nearly 10,000 downloads and has sent more than 1,000 messages to lawmakers urging them to invest in transportation. Marcia Hale, president of BAF, said in ...
Commuters and passengers who experience traffic jams, flight delays, poor road conditions and more can now tell their elected officials in a quick and convenient way, thanks to a new app called “I’m Stuck,” the Chicago Tribune reported. The app, developed ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges368 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress252 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views