More Articles for I’m Stuck
When Congress reconvenes on September 9, U.S. lawmakers can expect to come back to more than 2,000 messages from Americans urging them to take action to repair the nation’s transportation network. “Congress can expect to return from their summer vacation to ...
Building America’s Future (BAF) on Tuesday announced that the “I’m Stuck” app it developed has reached nearly 10,000 downloads and has sent more than 1,000 messages to lawmakers urging them to invest in transportation. Marcia Hale, president of BAF, said in ...
Commuters and passengers who experience traffic jams, flight delays, poor road conditions and more can now tell their elected officials in a quick and convenient way, thanks to a new app called “I’m Stuck,” the Chicago Tribune reported. The app, developed ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views