More Articles for I’m Stuck app
When Congress reconvenes on September 9, U.S. lawmakers can expect to come back to more than 2,000 messages from Americans urging them to take action to repair the nation’s transportation network. “Congress can expect to return from their summer vacation to ...
Building America’s Future (BAF) on Tuesday announced that the “I’m Stuck” app it developed has reached nearly 10,000 downloads and has sent more than 1,000 messages to lawmakers urging them to invest in transportation. Marcia Hale, president of BAF, said in ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes595 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines578 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views