More Articles for Illinois Transportation Secretary Ann L. Schneider
Officials from the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) today welcomed hundreds of central Illinois students to the agency's first Career Day conference in Peoria. The event, which was developed to inform Illinois students of the many rewarding opportunities in the ...
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) is suspending non-emergency road construction where possible to reduce congestion and improve traffic flow because of the high volume of travel expected this Labor Day weekend. IDOT also provided advance notice of lane closures that ...
A statewide program, led by the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT), is being credited with a 48-percent decline in teen fatalities during the past five years. IDOT officials and representatives from representatives from the Ford Motor Company Fund, The Allstate Foundation, ...
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) and the Illinois State Police (ISP) plan to heighten enforcement efforts leading up and through the Memorial Day holiday weekend, IDOT announced on May 16. Hundreds more safety belt enforcement zones and other patrols ...
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects470 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports435 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says252 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers217 Views