More Articles for Illinois transportation funding
Several areas outside of Chicago will receive about $10 million in federal grants that will be used to improve, maintain and expand public transportation, according to an Oct. 6 report from The Associated Press (AP). For the full AP report on ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1008 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles896 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse704 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views