More Articles for Illinois Tollway Board of Directors’ Strategic Planning Committee
The Illinois Tollway Board of Directors’ Strategic Planning Committee is considering a new Landscape Policy to address requests for removal and trimming of trees and vegetation on Tollway property along the 286-mile system of roadways in Northern Illinois. The public review ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?191 Views