More Articles for Illinois Tollway Board of Directors’ Strategic Planning Committee
The Illinois Tollway Board of Directors’ Strategic Planning Committee is considering a new Landscape Policy to address requests for removal and trimming of trees and vegetation on Tollway property along the 286-mile system of roadways in Northern Illinois. The public review ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?431 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants173 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views