More Articles for Illinois Tollway Board of Directors’ Strategic Planning Committee
The Illinois Tollway Board of Directors’ Strategic Planning Committee is considering a new Landscape Policy to address requests for removal and trimming of trees and vegetation on Tollway property along the 286-mile system of roadways in Northern Illinois. The public review ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1275 Views
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1072 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1014 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...826 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones528 Views