More Articles for Illinois Tollway Board Chair Paula Wolff
The Illinois Tollway on Oct. 19 presented the 2012 tentative budget to the Board of Directors’ Finance Administration Operations Committee, providing $607 million for capital projects, including $241 million for the first year of the agency’s new 15-year capital program ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)480 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views
- Where Interstate 20 crosses Interstate Bob229 Views