More Articles for Illinois Tollway 2012 investment
The Illinois Tollway will invest nearly $609 million in 2012 for projects to repair and rebuild roadways, bridges and interchanges and other capital investments across the 286-mile system and begin the first year of the agency's new $12 billion capital ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)803 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects645 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D388 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots283 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads265 Views