More Articles for Illinois sewer upgrades to create 9
A recently launched $1 billion initiative to upgrade sewer lines, water mains and water treatment plants across Illinois will create 9,700 construction jobs in the state, according to Gov. Pat Quinn's office. According to the Chicago Tribune, the upgrade comes after ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts401 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system96 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views