More Articles for Illinois road repair
The Illinois Tollway will invest nearly $609 million in 2012 for projects to repair and rebuild roadways, bridges and interchanges and other capital investments across the 286-mile system and begin the first year of the agency's new $12 billion capital ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1023 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones917 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse758 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones392 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?303 Views