More Articles for Illinois road repair
The Illinois Tollway will invest nearly $609 million in 2012 for projects to repair and rebuild roadways, bridges and interchanges and other capital investments across the 286-mile system and begin the first year of the agency's new $12 billion capital ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views