More Articles for Illinois road repair
The Illinois Tollway will invest nearly $609 million in 2012 for projects to repair and rebuild roadways, bridges and interchanges and other capital investments across the 286-mile system and begin the first year of the agency's new $12 billion capital ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident865 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds497 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes444 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005354 Views