More Articles for Illinois road crews are out searching and repairing potholes on state highways
Illinois Transportation Secretary Gary Hannig on Feb. 25 announced that Illinois road crews are out searching and repairing potholes on state highways to further improve highway safety. The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) advises motorists to slow down and be ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]942 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong933 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker339 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair315 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction306 Views