More Articles for Illinois Road and Transportation Builders Association
There's a choice of programs to use in rating sustainable roads By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor The never-ending quest to define which pavements and highways can be considered “environmentally sustainable” has gotten a lot harder, just as it’s gotten easier. It’s gotten easier because ...
The Illinois Road and Transportation Builders Association, American Council of Engineering Companies of Illinois, Associated General Contractors of Illinois, Illinois Association of Aggregate Producers, Illinois Chapter of the American Concrete Pavement Association, and the Illinois Asphalt Pavement Association are expressing ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views