More Articles for Illinois Road and Transportation Builders Association
There's a choice of programs to use in rating sustainable roads By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor The never-ending quest to define which pavements and highways can be considered “environmentally sustainable” has gotten a lot harder, just as it’s gotten easier. It’s gotten easier because ...
The Illinois Road and Transportation Builders Association, American Council of Engineering Companies of Illinois, Associated General Contractors of Illinois, Illinois Association of Aggregate Producers, Illinois Chapter of the American Concrete Pavement Association, and the Illinois Asphalt Pavement Association are expressing ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident854 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?569 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds532 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side456 Views