More Articles for Illinois officials abusing power
Michael Stout, former director of the Illinois Department of Transportation’s (IDOT) Division of Traffic Safety, used his position to obtain passes to NASCAR events at Chicagoland Speedway, misappropriated state property and lied to investigators looking into his conduct, a May ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency525 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs371 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River299 Views