More Articles for Illinois Office of the Executive Inspector General
Michael Stout, former director of the Illinois Department of Transportation’s (IDOT) Division of Traffic Safety, used his position to obtain passes to NASCAR events at Chicagoland Speedway, misappropriated state property and lied to investigators looking into his conduct, a May ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River632 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs390 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update343 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views