More Articles for Illinois Office of the Executive Inspector General
Michael Stout, former director of the Illinois Department of Transportation’s (IDOT) Division of Traffic Safety, used his position to obtain passes to NASCAR events at Chicagoland Speedway, misappropriated state property and lied to investigators looking into his conduct, a May ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views