More Articles for Illinois Jobs Now!
Illinois Governor Pat Quinn on Wednesday unveiled a six-year $8.6 billion construction program that aims to improve highways, infrastructure and public transportation throughout the state. “A booming economy requires a 21st century infrastructure,” Quinn said. “Our infrastructure plan will create thousands ...
The Stan Musial Veterans Memorial Bridge is now open. Illinois Governor Pat Quinn, U.S. Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx, U.S. Senator Dick Durbin, Missouri Governor Jay Nixon, and several local officials joined Saturday to open the $695 million bridge, KFVS reports. The bridge ...
Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn unveiled the state's new $11.5 billion multi-year construction program on April 7. The program will create 155,000 jobs and spark economic development throughout the state while improving safety and reducing congestion. Driven by the Illinois Jobs Now! capital ...
Changes Coming Thick and Fast from “Activist” EPA Is the federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) close to creating, by coincidence, a perfect regulatory storm that could affect highway and bridge work across the country? The agency is working on new standards and ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?665 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax594 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views