More Articles for Illinois Jobs Now!
Illinois Governor Pat Quinn on Wednesday unveiled a six-year $8.6 billion construction program that aims to improve highways, infrastructure and public transportation throughout the state. “A booming economy requires a 21st century infrastructure,” Quinn said. “Our infrastructure plan will create thousands ...
The Stan Musial Veterans Memorial Bridge is now open. Illinois Governor Pat Quinn, U.S. Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx, U.S. Senator Dick Durbin, Missouri Governor Jay Nixon, and several local officials joined Saturday to open the $695 million bridge, KFVS reports. The bridge ...
Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn unveiled the state's new $11.5 billion multi-year construction program on April 7. The program will create 155,000 jobs and spark economic development throughout the state while improving safety and reducing congestion. Driven by the Illinois Jobs Now! capital ...
Changes Coming Thick and Fast from “Activist” EPA Is the federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) close to creating, by coincidence, a perfect regulatory storm that could affect highway and bridge work across the country? The agency is working on new standards and ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident865 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds497 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes444 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005354 Views