More Articles for Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn
The Illinois Tollway plans to invest $922 million in capital projects in 2013, doubling the amount it spent in 2012, according to a new release issued on March 11. This includes funding for the second year of the agency’s 15-year, $12 ...
Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn released a statement on June 23 regarding the passage of the Illinois Jobs Now! capital program re-authorization. "The General Assembly took action today to keep the state's biggest economic recovery program going, ensuring that thousands of workers ...
Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn unveiled the state's new $11.5 billion multi-year construction program on April 7. The program will create 155,000 jobs and spark economic development throughout the state while improving safety and reducing congestion. Driven by the Illinois Jobs Now! capital ...
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) has selected the proposed southern route for Amtrak's new Chicago-Rockford-Dubuque service from Chicago's Union Station to downtown Rockford. The $60 million service will create 650 construction jobs, with trains running by early 2014. "Illinois is committed ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker276 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges253 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes217 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America185 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards133 Views