More Articles for Illinois checks for impaired driving
The Illinois State Police (ISP), District 15, will conduct a Roadside Safety Check (RSC) in Kane County during the hours of 11 p.m. on Tuesday, July 3rd until 4 a.m. on Wednesday, July 4th, according to Captain Joe Perez. The ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River450 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business370 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving306 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness263 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options258 Views