More Articles for Illinois checks for impaired driving
The Illinois State Police (ISP), District 15, will conduct a Roadside Safety Check (RSC) in Kane County during the hours of 11 p.m. on Tuesday, July 3rd until 4 a.m. on Wednesday, July 4th, according to Captain Joe Perez. The ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1621 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1289 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1021 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...851 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones534 Views