More Articles for Illinois Center For Transportation (ICT)
Thinner concrete for preserving pavements By Gerald F. Voigt, P.E., president and CEO, American Concrete Pavement Association, Rosemont, Illinois Concrete overlays are getting thin enough today that they are becoming an option for preserving pavements. Through advances in science and technology, concrete ...
The Illinois Tollway Board of Directors has approved a three-year intergovernmental agreement with the Illinois Center for Transportation (ICT) at the University of Illinois at Champaign/Urbana to study ways to reduce construction and maintenance costs and extend the life span ...
What About Overlays? Agencies looking for dollar value balanced with road quality are looking at concrete overlays By Daniel C. Brown More than ever before, state departments of transportation (DOTs) and other roadbuilding agencies are choosing concrete overlays as a way to rehabilitate ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles974 Views
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident965 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse737 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side564 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments305 Views