More Articles for Illinois and Indiana Departments of Transportation (IDOTand INDOT)
The Illinois and Indiana Departments of Transportation (IDOTand INDOT) will host its third round of public meetings on Feb. 22 and 23 to present the best performing corridor(s) to be carried forward for further studies and gain additional stakeholder input. The ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views