More Articles for Illiana Expressway
The Illiana Expressway -- a 47-mile tollway between Indiana and Illinois -- could be made a top priority in Illinois if Gov. Pat Quinn’s efforts are successful, NBC Chicago reports. Quinn wants the $1.5 billion project to be placed at the ...
Back to business for now The so-called “jobs bill” may disguise some reauthorization dilemmas By John Latta It was almost audible. The sigh of relief that followed the passage of the so-called “jobs bill”, actually the Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment (HIRE) Act, was ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse465 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes457 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers132 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches74 Views