More Articles for Illiana Expressway
The Illiana Expressway -- a 47-mile tollway between Indiana and Illinois -- could be made a top priority in Illinois if Gov. Pat Quinn’s efforts are successful, NBC Chicago reports. Quinn wants the $1.5 billion project to be placed at the ...
Back to business for now The so-called “jobs bill” may disguise some reauthorization dilemmas By John Latta It was almost audible. The sigh of relief that followed the passage of the so-called “jobs bill”, actually the Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment (HIRE) Act, was ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views