More Articles for Illiana Expressway
The Illiana Expressway -- a 47-mile tollway between Indiana and Illinois -- could be made a top priority in Illinois if Gov. Pat Quinn’s efforts are successful, NBC Chicago reports. Quinn wants the $1.5 billion project to be placed at the ...
Back to business for now The so-called “jobs bill” may disguise some reauthorization dilemmas By John Latta It was almost audible. The sigh of relief that followed the passage of the so-called “jobs bill”, actually the Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment (HIRE) Act, was ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction757 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events710 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes591 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines463 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up448 Views