More Articles for Idaho Transportation Department
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), AAA and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce have selected 10 state transportation department projects as finalists in the 2013 America's Transportation Awards competition. The top 10 projects are: 1. Dumbarton Toll Bridge ...
Six transportation projects have won awards in the sixth annual western regional America’s Transportation Awards competition. The competition, sponsored by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), AAA and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, recognizes transportation projects in ...
The Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) has begun using a non-chemical weed-control method in areas near water, The Spokesman-Review reported. In mid-May, a herd of about 100 goats spent two days grazing in an area near a retention pond on Eagle Road. ...
The Idaho State Police will be issuing citations to motorists interfering with traffic as they stop to watch migrating bald eagles along Idaho 97. The Idaho Transportation Department warned that birds gather every year along Coeur d’Alene Lake and draw ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes1671 Views
- VIDEO: Construction crew does the Harlem Shake on the jobsite680 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…617 Views
- VIDEO: Massive highway pileup in Milwaukee434 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California360 Views