More Articles for Iceculture
For more blogs from Better Roads visit betterroads.com. By Tina Grady Barbaccia Wanted: ‘Winter weather war stories’ With the polar vortex right after the new year that plummeted temperatures in the Midwest to subzero temps (with the wind chill, temps were as cold ...
Were you affected by the polar vortex that brought sub-zero temperatures to some parts of the U.S. this week? In Chicago, temperatures dropped to as low as -45 degrees Fahrenheit. Thank goodness for heaters, right? But what if the vehicle you ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?423 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views