More Articles for ice truck
For more blogs from Better Roads visit betterroads.com. By Tina Grady Barbaccia Wanted: ‘Winter weather war stories’ With the polar vortex right after the new year that plummeted temperatures in the Midwest to subzero temps (with the wind chill, temps were as cold ...
Were you affected by the polar vortex that brought sub-zero temperatures to some parts of the U.S. this week? In Chicago, temperatures dropped to as low as -45 degrees Fahrenheit. Thank goodness for heaters, right? But what if the vehicle you ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1569 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets962 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses861 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?643 Views