More Articles for ice removal
The American Public Works Association (APWA) has given the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) its Excellence in Snow and Ice Control Award for 2013. ODOT is the first state department of transportation in the country to receive the award. The APWA selected ...
Balancing Act: snow and ice free roads/environmental responsibility By Tina Grady Barbaccia Practicing responsible winter maintenance can bring to mind Newton’s Third Law: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. It’s no secret that salt and chemicals aren’t great for ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges360 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory328 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college311 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?162 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress159 Views