More Articles for ice removal
The American Public Works Association (APWA) has given the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) its Excellence in Snow and Ice Control Award for 2013. ODOT is the first state department of transportation in the country to receive the award. The APWA selected ...
Balancing Act: snow and ice free roads/environmental responsibility By Tina Grady Barbaccia Practicing responsible winter maintenance can bring to mind Newton’s Third Law: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. It’s no secret that salt and chemicals aren’t great for ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system477 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run187 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass187 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues124 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike108 Views