More Articles for ice removal
The American Public Works Association (APWA) has given the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) its Excellence in Snow and Ice Control Award for 2013. ODOT is the first state department of transportation in the country to receive the award. The APWA selected ...
Balancing Act: snow and ice free roads/environmental responsibility By Tina Grady Barbaccia Practicing responsible winter maintenance can bring to mind Newton’s Third Law: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. It’s no secret that salt and chemicals aren’t great for ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)812 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects652 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D398 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)322 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots295 Views