More Articles for IBTTA new board members
Mike Heiligenstein has begun his one-year term as president of the International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association (IBTTA). Heiligenstein, who was elected at IBBTA’s 81st Annual Meeting in Vancouver, began his term on January 1. Heiligenstein also serves as Executive Director of ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax705 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views