More Articles for I Make America campaign
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and its member companies commend the White House for taking action on the export agreements for Colombia, Panama and Korea. The White House has transmitted the implementing legislation for the FTAs to Congress. "These ...
Mike Rowe, host of the Discovery Channel’s TV program Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe, on May 11 testified before the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee’s hearing on “Manufacturing Our Way to a Stronger Economy” in support of U.S. manufacturing ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and the I Make America campaign on April 28 launched the Picture a Better America Photo Contest to demonstrate the urgent need to invest in America’s crumbling infrastructure. The contest will showcase the hard-working men ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)803 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects646 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D389 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots283 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)279 Views