More Articles for I-95 tolls
The first of seven planned public hearings organized by the North Carolina Department of Transportation to receive comments on tolling I-95 in the state will be Feb. 7 in Lumberton. The meeting is planned for 4-7 p.m. in the ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2130 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1321 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...893 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones542 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house485 Views