More Articles for I-95 tolls
The first of seven planned public hearings organized by the North Carolina Department of Transportation to receive comments on tolling I-95 in the state will be Feb. 7 in Lumberton. The meeting is planned for 4-7 p.m. in the ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes625 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse495 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers178 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views