More Articles for I-95 tolls
The first of seven planned public hearings organized by the North Carolina Department of Transportation to receive comments on tolling I-95 in the state will be Feb. 7 in Lumberton. The meeting is planned for 4-7 p.m. in the ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax697 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views