More Articles for I-95 tolls
The first of seven planned public hearings organized by the North Carolina Department of Transportation to receive comments on tolling I-95 in the state will be Feb. 7 in Lumberton. The meeting is planned for 4-7 p.m. in the ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views