More Articles for I-95 tolls
The first of seven planned public hearings organized by the North Carolina Department of Transportation to receive comments on tolling I-95 in the state will be Feb. 7 in Lumberton. The meeting is planned for 4-7 p.m. in the ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2273 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority625 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles594 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views