More Articles for I-70
The floods that began on September 11 and have continued to ravage Colorado are responsible for more than 1,000 deaths, according to a USA Today report. The storms have destroyed about 1,500 homes and have damaged nearly 17,500, according to an ...
The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) reopened Interstate 70 on Monday morning following a weekend of bridge work. CDOT announced the section of road, located between Interstate 25 and Federal Boulevard, opened approximately 4.5 hours ahead of schedule. More than 1,000 visited ...
The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) announced Tuesday that the final piece of the Stan Musial Veterans Memorial Bridge will be installed this week, according to KMOV. MoDOT said crews will install the bridge’s steel girders on Thursday. They will add ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River465 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness285 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving260 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options255 Views