More Articles for I-70
Missouri voters in Tuesday’s (8/5) primary elections, as I wrote last week, were presented with a ballot measure that would have raised the state retail sales tax a fraction of a cent to help fund transportation projects — it would also, as ...
The floods that began on September 11 and have continued to ravage Colorado are responsible for more than 1,000 deaths, according to a USA Today report. The storms have destroyed about 1,500 homes and have damaged nearly 17,500, according to an ...
The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) reopened Interstate 70 on Monday morning following a weekend of bridge work. CDOT announced the section of road, located between Interstate 25 and Federal Boulevard, opened approximately 4.5 hours ahead of schedule. More than 1,000 visited ...
The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) announced Tuesday that the final piece of the Stan Musial Veterans Memorial Bridge will be installed this week, according to KMOV. MoDOT said crews will install the bridge’s steel girders on Thursday. They will add ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax247 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion209 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September178 Views