More Articles for I-70 in Kansas City
Pavement work will close lanes of I-70 in the Kansas City area beginning Friday, March 2. Starting at 8 p.m. Friday, workers will remove damaged concrete and replace it with asphalt in the center lane of westbound I-70 over Manchester Trafficway ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1209 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1043 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse740 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...685 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones504 Views