More Articles for I-70 in Kansas City
Pavement work will close lanes of I-70 in the Kansas City area beginning Friday, March 2. Starting at 8 p.m. Friday, workers will remove damaged concrete and replace it with asphalt in the center lane of westbound I-70 over Manchester Trafficway ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident988 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse558 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side555 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?513 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views