More Articles for I-70 in Kansas City
Pavement work will close lanes of I-70 in the Kansas City area beginning Friday, March 2. Starting at 8 p.m. Friday, workers will remove damaged concrete and replace it with asphalt in the center lane of westbound I-70 over Manchester Trafficway ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- VIDEO: Country music star Kip Moore's ballad for the construction industry 278 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views