More Articles for I-70 in Kansas City
Pavement work will close lanes of I-70 in the Kansas City area beginning Friday, March 2. Starting at 8 p.m. Friday, workers will remove damaged concrete and replace it with asphalt in the center lane of westbound I-70 over Manchester Trafficway ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?433 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views