More Articles for I-69
Two highway construction workers died Friday morning in a work zone crash on Interstate 69 in Indiana, WANE reports. According to the report, the contractors were cleaning up their work zone in a southbound lane when the driver of a pickup ...
There is a sense of inevitability about this. It's not a real surprise, and the next falling domino probably won't be either.Tennessee will stop work on its portion of I-69 because the state can't afford the cost. Writing a guest column ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident856 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds533 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side459 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views