More Articles for I-69
Two highway construction workers died Friday morning in a work zone crash on Interstate 69 in Indiana, WANE reports. According to the report, the contractors were cleaning up their work zone in a southbound lane when the driver of a pickup ...
There is a sense of inevitability about this. It's not a real surprise, and the next falling domino probably won't be either.Tennessee will stop work on its portion of I-69 because the state can't afford the cost. Writing a guest column ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?698 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax623 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards476 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund403 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete268 Views