More Articles for I-65 speed limit increase
In response to recent speed checks, the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) will increase the speed limit from 55 to 65 miles per hour on both directions of I-65 between mile markers 252 and 256.8. New speed limit signs will ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1093 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events693 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction594 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes559 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up394 Views